Licensed by Curacao
- Players can enjoy games without downloading the software
- Very generous welcome bonus
- 5+ secure withdrawal methods
- The website is mobile optimized
- Instant cashout if using e-wallets
- 30+ software suppliers to choose from
- New games are featured along with the good old ones
- Plenty of weekend bonuses (weekend reload/special/etc)
- Transparent Terms and Conditions
- Not available in some European countries
- The withdrawal process can take up to 5 days if a gambler uses CC or bank transfers
Level Up Casino takes gaming on another level: hundreds of available slots, plenty of table games, plus several secure payment options are available on a well-optimized website. No more waiting for the tech support team to answer — this platform works smoothly (though the support is also reacting quickly to the requests from users.) It is available for people from most European countries, the US, Canada, and Australia. Its Terms and Conditions are clear enough for a regular gambler to read and remember it without being dazzled by flowery language.
LevelUp Casino Info
- Betsoft Gaming
- No Limit
- Nucleus Gaming
- Pragmatic Play
- Booming Games
- Push Gaming
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Felix Gaming
- Relax Gaming
- August Gaming
- 1x2 Gaming
- Iron Dog Studio
- Lucky Streak
- Authentic Gaming
- Dama N.V.
- Money Jam Partners
- Bank transfer
- Venus Point
- Instant - 24 hours
- $7,500 per week
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- Isle of Man
- Aland Islands
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Caribbean Netherlands
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- DR Congo
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote d'Ivoire
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Faroe Islands
- French Southern Territories
- Hong Kong
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Marshall Islands
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian territories
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Barthélemy
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen
- East Timor
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- US Minor Outlying Islands
- British Virgin Islands
- US Virgin Islands
- Western Sahara
LevelUp Casino Review: Does It Really Take Gambling To The Next Level?
Launched in 2020, LevelUp casino seems to take the best from its predecessors and competitors in the niche.
This casino can already boast of quite a lot of active gamblers: almost every 5 minutes someone wins money. They don't show huge sums and impressive wins, just the activity of the players while you are browsing their site.
Let’s look at the advantages and disadvantages of this casino and see if you can win at least $1 and withdraw it without problems.
Provide your email, enter a password, and choose a currency you want to play with to start your registration. Among other things, the casino will require your name, phone number, and address. After completing the registration, you can claim your welcome bonus. It is considered to be one of the most generous bonuses.
The registration is available in New Zealand, Canada, Australia, and most Western European countries. Note please that some people from Europe can register and get VIP membership but they cannot enjoy the welcome bonus and particular features. The full list of countries with restrictions can be found on the site.
Terms and Conditions: Shortly Overview
- The casino is operated by Dama N.V.
- Terms and Conditions are subjected to changes whenever the administration decides it is needed.
- Only mature people are allowed to play, and the company reserves the right to ask for proof of age.
- Bonuses are not available to players from Sweden including participation in any kind of promotional program, receiving VIP rewards, and exchange of comp points.
- Players from the following counties are not allowed to play with any deposit bonuses, but still have the ability to receive VIP rewards and comp points: Afghanistan, Albania, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, and 20+ more countries (you can find the full list on the website, and the countries may be changed.)
- No deposit bonuses are available for the players from Afghanistan, Albania, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bulgaria, and 20+ more countries.
- Players from 13 countries cannot access the site and play with real money. Please, check these countries on the website — they include the US and most parts of Central and Eastern European countries.
- Using VPN to access the site and gamble is strictly prohibited. If you use a VPN to play with real money, your winnings may be confiscated.
- Some games are not available for particular countries. For example, NetEnt games are unavailable in Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, and other countries, and Canadian players cannot access the NYX games.
- LevelUp Casino allows one person to have only one account. All winnings of a so-called Duplicate account can be reclaimed by the administration.
- The company reserves the right to reach a player concerning withdrawal issues, and if they are unable to do it, the funds will be retained by the company.
- The internal main currency of the casino is Euro. Pay attention to the commission for conversion when depositing or withdrawing funds.
- The account is considered inactive if a player doesn’t deposit, play, and withdraw for a month and more.
Let’s start with the Welcome bonus as it’s the first thing you can get after the registration. You’ll get up to $/€400 + 70 free spins in general. Take into consideration that the welcome package is valid only for new players for 14 days after you become a member and consists of 4 bonuses:
- 1st deposit bonus — 100% up to 100 AUD/CAD/EUR/NZD/USD, 1,000 NOK, 7,500 RUB, 350 PLN, 10,000 JPY, 40,000 KZT, 1,500 ZAR. Additionally, you’ll get 20 free spins + wagering requirements x40.
- 2nd deposit bonus — 50% up to 100 EUR, 200 AUD/CAD/NZD/USD, 2,000 NOK, 15,000 RUB, 700 PLN, 20,000 JPY, 80,000 KZT, 3,000 ZAR + 25 free spins, WG x40.
- 3rd deposit bonus — 50% up to 100 EUR, 300 AUD/CAD/NZD/USD, 3,000 NOK, 20,000 RUB, 1,100 PLN, 30,000 JPY, 130,000 KZT, 5,000 ZAR, WG x40.
- 4th deposit bonus — 100% up to 100 EUR, 300 AUD/CAD/NZD/USD, 3,000 NOK, 20,000 RUB, 1,100 PLN, 30,000 JPY, 130,000 KZT, 5,000 ZAR.
How can you get them?
You need to deposit at least 20 AUD/CAD/EUR/NZD/USD, 200 NOK, 1500 RUB, 90 PLN, 2000 JPY, 9000 KZT, 300 ZAR and then get a 100% match up bonus on your account, i.e. you will see 40 AUD/CAD/EUR/NZD/USD and will be able to play with this money. The same works for the consecutive 3 deposits with the corresponding matching bonuses.
The maximum bet during the wagering is 5 EUR/USD, 6.5 CAD/AUD/NZD, 50 NOK, 350 RUB, 20 PLN, 600 JPY, 2,100 KZT. All Free Spins are valid for 24h after the deposit.
Games and Software
LevelUp Casino works with the most popular software providers to get your favorite games. On the homepage of the website, you can find several sections with games:
- Trending — start with this section if you are new to the gambling industry or just want to know what’s popular today.
- New — Kitsune’s Scrolls, Beat the Beast, Luxury Club and dozens of other recently launched games are waiting for you!
- Slots — simple games for the lucky people who want to win at ease and have a relaxing gaming experience.
- Bonus buy — more bonuses for the boldest players!
- Table — play table games live or in a regular mode.
- Jackpot — a classic for the real fans of jackpot games.
This site structure is convenient enough for you to discover new games through the endless list. Search for your favorite one to play today.
Banking — Deposit and Withdrawal
As you already know, the main currency of the LevelUp Casino is Euro, but you can use the following currencies to play and win: EUR, USD, CAD, AUD, NOK, RUB, PLN, NZD, JPY, KZT, ZAR.
The minimum deposit is $10/€20 (or currency equivalent). Maximum limit is $/€1,000-4,000-10,000. The following payment methods are available in most countries:
- Visa, Mastercard, Maestro credit cards
- Skrill, Neteller, Venus Point
- Neosurf voucher
- Instadebit, iDebit, Siru, Ecopayz
- Mobile payments
The minimum withdrawal amount is $10/€20/A$10 or a currency equivalent. The maximum withdrawal depends on the payment method you have chosen. All the above-mentioned methods (for depositing funds) are available for withdrawal too, except for Mobile payments and Siru.
The website supports payouts via Original Credit Transfer (OCT) from Visa and via Payment Transfer from Mastercard. Players from the US, Australia, India, and some other countries cannot withdraw funds using OCT from Visa.
Due to the restrictions of the payment processor, the maximum withdrawal amount processed to a player is 3,000 USD/EUR/CAD/AUD/NZD per day, 7,500 USD/EUR/CAD/AUD/NZD per week, and 15,000 USD/EUR/CAD/AUD/NZD per month. Some exceptions can be made for the owners of the VIP-status.
The LevelUp Casino website is accessible from smartphones and tablets. You don’t have to download any software to play your favorite slots and games — just reach the site using a mobile browser and play just like in a desktop version.
Can You Trust LevelUp Casino?
The only review we’ve found on TrustPilot was about a person who lost the welcome bonus. A person states that anyone from Finland cannot get a welcome bonus, and he has eventually got it in spite of that rule. We can assume that the player disregarded the rules of LevelUp Casino, because “players from Finland are not allowed to play with any deposit bonuses, but still have the ability to receive VIP rewards and comp points” as the Terms and Conditions of the website state. So, a person who has spent a welcome bonus and got nothing in return just hadn’t paid attention to the information provided by the administration before he started to play.
We highly recommend you to familiarize yourself with the T&C of any casino you’re going to play to avoid getting into the same trouble. LevelUp Casino doesn’t hide any information and their Terms and Conditions are quite short and readable. Take your time, please, and check it.
This new BTC casino can compete with the old market players, and it seems like LevelUp Casino can prove it. The only disadvantage it has is its site’s structure: we had to search for the games and slots to provide you with the needed info manually instead of choosing a particular section.
The casino offers a vast list of popular entertaining games, the newly launched slots, and offers gamblers plenty of withdrawal methods. All the casinos have instant deposits, but not all of them have so many easy and quick ways to get the money. Additionally, LevelUp Casino has transparent and clear Terms and Conditions, which is pretty easy-to-read, so you don’t have to spend an hour reading vague wordings written by the tricky casino’s lawyers.
The minimum withdrawal amount is $10/€20/A$10 or a currency equivalent.
The US citizens cannot access the site and play games on LevelUpCasino.com.
You can, but you shouldn’t. The administration clearly says in the Terms and Conditions that it is prohibited to play games in LevelUp Casino using a VPN service. Anything you win on the website can be confiscated by the company.
You can withdraw 15,000 USD/EUR/CAD/AUD/NZD per month, but the users with the VIP-status may have significantly fewer restrictions.
The internal operating currency is Euro.