MiFinity Online Casinos: Review & Guide for Payers
If you are looking forward to visiting a MiFinity casino, here we are to provide you with a detailed guide to making payments via this method!
MiFinity is a reliable payment solution launched in 2002. It stands for e-wallets and prepaid cards for those who prefer online shopping or making other transactions online, including payments on MiFinity casino sites.
This page will explain more about this method, provide guides for both deposits and withdrawals, highlight information connected with fees, and provide a ranking of top MiFinity online casinos. So, are you ready to make safe and convenient transactions in gambling?
Top MiFinity online casinos
MiFinity: Basic Things About the Brand
The service was established in 2002 in order to provide users with an opportunity to make smooth online payments. Though PayPal and Neteller were standing for the same purpose, the company still managed to gain the trust of hundreds and even thousands of users globally. That's why the service is available in 170+ countries nowadays.
First, it was a transfer service, but then, the direction changed, and the company focused on delivering prepaid cards and e-wallets. The company instantly developed a mobile app, allowing users to track payments wherever they are.
These are some more things to know about MiFinity:
- The company partners with top payment solutions, including Visa, Mastercard, and cryptocurrency.
- The Mifinity e-wallet has 10,000+ installs on Google Play.
- You can keep your funds in the wallet and transfer them between other wallets or online merchants.
- The service is licensed by the UK'S Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Malta's Financial Services Authority (MFSA), which proves that the transactions are secured.
- As the company is working with gambling, it won't be hard to pick a good MiFinity casino.
- Mifinity complies with the latest security regulations (PCI DSS Service Level 1).
Suitable parameters for an online payment service, aren't they? Keep on reading to learn how to use the method in iGaming!
How to Deal with MiFinity: Detailed Guide
Before you find a MiFinity online casino and opt for payments, make sure that the concept of this service is clear and that it will be simple to complete such transactions.
First, you need to set up your MiFinity wallet. You do this by visiting the official site and filling in the registration form after pressing ‘Sign up’ on the right.
The form requires your email and password first. Then, you need to confirm your email and provide more personal details. Afterward, top up your account via any prompted methods, including credit cards.
When you want to connect the service with your bank account and use it for withdrawals, you need to fill in the bank details via the ‘Add New Bank Account’ option and send a Bank statement then to verify these details.
Buying an eVoucher
Not all players want to spend time setting up an account. In this case, there is an alternative way to go. You can buy an eVoucher, which is available in 11 currencies and sold in fixed denominations. They are also available at MiFinity online casinos. On the official site, the company states that the vouchers can be purchased from the official partners, which are Dundle, ReloadHero, OffGamers, and Kinguin.
These prepaid cards are also available globally, so they can be purchased in AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, INR, JPY, NOK, PLN, RUB, SEK, USD, and ZAR currencies. The voucher is a 20-digit pin code you enter to spend the provided amount.
Gambling & MiFinity: Guides for Players
The widespread service works in different areas, so finding the top MiFinity online casino won't be challenging. The service supports deposits and withdrawals, but checking whether your particular casino will accept cash-outs is necessary. At any rate, you can use the guides below for making payments on MiFinity casino sites from our rating!
MiFinity Depositing at Online Casinos
As soon as you’ve learned how to deal with the method and picked an online casino with MiFinity from our rating, it’s time to view the guide to depositing. Just 4 simple steps, and here you are to spend your money to play casino games:
- Sign up to a MiFinity casino if you haven’t done it yet, or log in.
- Push ‘Deposit’ in your account and select MiFinity.
- After this, you have to specify an amount to withdraw (make sure that it meets the limits of your operator).
- Once it’s done, you are transferred to the eWallet account, where you need to add your login details and confirm the payment.
The payments are instant. If you have a voucher, you can also use it. But it’s necessary to enter the 20-digit pin code to top up your MiFinity account and spend this money at an online casino.
Withdrawals at MiFinity Casinos
Though some operators don’t accept the method for cash-outs, it’s an exception rather than a rule. To find out this detail, you can read the terms, contact support, or view the list of available withdrawal methods when pushing ‘Cash out’ in your account. And if the method is accepted, your withdrawal at the top MiFinity casino will look like this:
- Log in and navigate to the payment section.
- Select MiFinity and choose an amount to cash out.
- After this, you need to check the details if they are saved after you’ve deposited or provide them yourself.
- Confirm the transaction and wait for several minutes for your money to be transferred.
Please note that at some casinos, the withdrawal speed may take longer as the payment department can work only on certain hours and business days. Though we do our best to promote online casinos that accept MiFinity and stand for as fast transactions as possible.
The other detail to mention is KYC; in most cases, you need verification for more significant amounts. Usually, the withdrawal won’t be processed once the amount exceeds €2,000 and the account isn’t verified yet.
How to Find Top MiFinity Casinos: Casinority Will Help!
Are you looking for MiFinity casinos with the best conditions? We also do so. That’s why we have a rating on this page. Of course, you can surf the web yourself, comparing the available operators and viewing their terms. But to save time and rely on the opinion of iGaming experts, you can pick one of the top MiFinity casinos mentioned here. To provide this ranking, we analyze tons of details, and the main ones are explained below!
The casinos we recommend have at least 1 license, though this range can be even more comprehensive. The certificates we consider are Curacao, MGA, UKGC, and more.
We always read the terms and analyze whether they meet the players' interests. These include bonuses and payment terms, general positions connected with restricted countries, etc.
We don’t miss the library of games you can try out. We also check providers, ensuring that giants like Microgaming and NetEnt are available. By the way, you can find the full list of Netent casinos here.
Promotions are also available; you can get many of them on top MiFinity casino sites. These are free spins, match bonuses, cashback, VIP offers, and more.
We always test whether there are at least 2 ways to get in touch, a chat and email. When they are available 24/7, that’s good. And when the phone number is also available, that’s even better.
Below, we’ll explain some of these qualities in detail.
Bonuses at MiFinity Casinos
It’s also worth noting that MiFinity casino deposits are compatible with many bonuses, and you can hardly see this service as an exception to activate the promotion. When you sign up, these are the offers you can count on:
- Welcome package
- Free spins regularly
- Regular match bonuses
- Cashback, which can come up to 20%
- Bonuses for achieving VIP statuses
- Personal bonuses by request
- Our exclusive bonuses for Casinority
If it’s not a no-deposit bonus, you need to make a payment to activate them. And MiFinity is a perfect option for this.
Once the right bonus is found, devote a few minutes to learning its terms. Pay attention to wagering conditions (e.g., 40x), maximum bet available (e.g., $5 per spin), expiry date, slots to play free spins, and more.
How to Test Support at Mifinity Casinos
If you aren’t sure that your MiFinity casino has good support services, here are several ways to check this. First, you need to check the ways supported by the operator. In most cases, they are a live chat, an email, and sometimes, you can find some alternatives, such as a phone number, a contact form, and social media.
Make sure that even non-registered users can opt for the chat. Otherwise, it’s not that good because you may need help before opening an account. Besides, check whether the chat is available 24/7. And as we are talking about MiFinity, these are the questions you may ask regarding such payments:
- Does the casino accept both deposits and withdrawals via MiFinity?
- What are the deposit and withdrawal limits?
- Does the casino charge fees during MiFinity transactions?
- Are there special bonuses for MiFinity deposits?
- What is the casino’s processing time to accept withdrawals?
Games to Play at MiFinity Casinos
You can access a wide range of software for all tastes at all the casinos listed on this page. The libraries are supplied by NetEnt, Microgaming, Yggdrasil, Pragmatic Play, BetSoft, and other providers you may have heard about.
The types of these games also vary. You can access slot machines, blackjack, baccarat, video poker, live games, and more. When you are tired of a demo mode, make a deposit via MiFinity and place a real bet on a game you like.
Here are several slots to try out:
- Big Bass Splash from the Reel Kingdom. Launched in the summer of 2022, it’s another variation of a famous slot dedicated to fishing. Here, you will enjoy a max win of 5,000x, up to 20 free spins, and some more features, such as Buy Free Spins.
- Volatile Vikings 2 from Relax Gaming. It’s another new machine that will impress you with its cluster mechanics based on the 5x6 grid, winnings of up to 10,000x, and a range of special options, including Multiplier Reveal and Free Spins
- Fruit Party Deluxe. How about some classic vibes? With a new hit from Champion Studio, you can remember the old-school gambling features, spinning the 5 reels with fruits and trying to double the wins thanks to the Gamble feature.
Using Mobile for MiFinity Payments
Ideally, the best MiFinity casino sites are mobile-focused. This doesn’t mean that desktop players will access fewer options. Vice versa, this means that all players will be treated perfectly, regardless of the device and operating system involved. The games are available on iOS and Android thanks to HTML5, and it’s a standard for all providers and their new products.
The same is with transactions. MiFinity has an app for mobile users, but if you want to process everything via a site, it’s also ok as the site is optimized well, while online casinos have the same conditions. The guides we display here are valid for the mobile interface too, so here you are to enjoy your payments on a phone!
Pros & Cons: MiFinity Payments in Gambling
That will be fair to state that top-rated MiFinity casinos have a lot of advantages. But at some point, there are weak points you shouldn’t overlook. For this reason, it’s worth comparing the pros and cons!
- The method is popular and accepted by a lot of casinos
- You can get bonuses for such deposits
- It takes seconds to top up your casino account
- There are both e-wallet and voucher options
- MiFinity is a totally safe payment option
- Some operators don’t accept MiFinity withdrawals
- At some casinos, you may be charged a small fee
As you can see, the cons are minor. However, when you need an alternative for withdrawals, check the other payment services available at Casinority. For example, bank cards (but be prepared for longer withdrawals), other e-wallets, and cryptocurrency.
Players who want to focus on instant and smooth transactions can cover this need by picking an online casino that accepts MiFinity. This method is beneficial for its security, availability at many decent casinos, and, thanks to the bonuses players can gain. It’s really simple to process such a transaction, especially when you already have a MiFinity e-wallet. If you are happy with these conditions and want to try out the method yourself, use the guides we’ve prepared here and pick a top MiFinity operator from our rating!
The wallet requires registration and is used for different transfers, including deposits and withdrawals. As for vouchers, they are provided by the company’s partners and can be used only for deposits of a fixed value or online payments.
Yes, it does. Since August 2021, the service has been dealing with Cryptopay and allows users to make payments with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin.
The fees can vary or be absent at online casinos, and it’s worth checking this information at your casino. As for the fees in the service are displayed on the official site and vary depending on the payment method you pick (e.g., 3.5% for deposits via VISA Interregional).
You can find the links to iOS and Android applications on the official site. Besides, the apps are available in stores for your operating system.
With any questions you have connected with MiFinity, you can contact the manager by leaving your message in the contact form on the official site. Besides, you can link to social media pages.