What is Casinority Score?
Online casino score by Casinority is the evaluation of the casino site according to a list of criteria we look at to check if the site is trustworthy, and generally worthy of attention. Scores are given per each criterion and then summarized to give a cleaner understanding about the casino platform. Each score is eventually explained in the review itself, so that the reader could assess the casino’s offer.
Why We Rate
Rating online casinos and reviewing them is important for gamblers. The niche of online gambling is extremely abundant nowadays, and new web casinos appear on a regular basis. In this abundance, it is easy to conceal a fraudulent, scammy, unfair online casino that would cheat on the customers, mislead them, perhaps even steal their money, and then disappear, spoiling reputation for all the rest of online casinos - even the most reliable and reputable ones.
Therefore, we have the mission of rating and overviewing online casinos, to tell good from bad, to warn the gamblers from low quality or suspicious sites, and to show them gamblers that reliable, reputable, and respectable online casinos actually exist. Rating each site is a quick and comprehensive method to give our evaluation, and if the reader is interested, they may go and check the whole review.
How We Rate
We explore online casinos in all aspects, step by step, thoroughly checking and researching what the casino is all about, whether its conditions are transparent and adequate (compared to other sites in the niche), and whether it is worthy of trust. Sometimes, only one single aspect among all others can break the whole user experience, and undermine all the positive features of the platform.
To rate objectively, we assess each aspect of the online casino under review, keeping in mind two main ideas. The first idea is what are current trends on the market. If the site is up-to-date, supports or does not prevent current trends, and shows evidence of taking care of its customers, we believe this is a decent casino.
The second idea in mind is what would be good for the online casino’s customers. The gambling platform may be all about new trends, cool features, bells and whistles, etc., but eventually the playing conditions may be rip-off, untransparent, misleading, or simply inconvenient for the majority of potential players. We evaluate that from the point of view of a gambler, and assess the site.
In other words, we constantly keep in mind a realistic vision of a close-to-perfect online casino, and compare this vision with what we actually get. The criteria influencing our evaluation are listed below.
- Software - the more software providers, the better. Also, the providers should not be represented on the site by only 1-2 products. The providers should be well-known and reputable.
- Bonuses - Bonuses should be abundant, non-sticky, with low deposit and high withdrawal limits. Wagering requirements should not be a rip-off for the player, and no hidden conditions should be attached to the offered promotions.
- Games - the casino should offer 300+ and more games (the more the better, in general). The games should be available in Demo mode for testing out, without registration. Live Dealer games, rarities, sports betting, bitcoin games are advantageous for rating.
- Usability - the design should be easy and pleasant to use, feature adequate intuitive navigation, show no lags or glitches, and contain minimum SEO text.
- Support - having Phone number and 24/7 Live Chat is an advantage. It is also good when the online casino belonging to a group of casinos has its own dedicated Customer Support, not the one shared between all casinos of the group.
- Payout - high and fair payout is always a benefit for the casino.
- Security - the site should be licensed, protected with SSL encryption, and preferably certified by third parties. Any seals of trust or additional licenses increase trust to the platform.
- Mobile - ideally, the online casino should have an official mobile app for different OS. However, if the site is mobile-compatible and functions smoothly, this is also acceptable.
As it becomes clear after reading through the criteria, assessing an online casino is not rocket science, of course, but it is not a five-minute matter also. Yet, earning a high Casinority score is not that easy for the casino, either. We work hard to research every platform, so no low quality stuff is promoted by us.