What is Casinority Score?
Online casino score by Casinority is the evaluation of the casino site according to a list of criteria we look at to check if the site is trustworthy, and generally worthy of attention. Scores are given per each criterion and then summarized to give a clearer understanding of the casino platform. Each score is eventually explained in the review itself, so that the reader could assess the casino’s offer.
Why We Rate Casinos?
Rating online casinos and reviewing them is important for gamblers. The niche of online gambling is extremely abundant nowadays, and new web casinos appear on a regular basis. In this abundance, it is easy to conceal a fraudulent, scammy, unfair online casino that would cheat on the customers, mislead them, perhaps even steal their money, and then disappear, spoiling the reputation of all the rest of online casinos - even the most reliable and reputable ones.
Therefore, we have the mission of rating and overviewing online casinos, to tell good from bad, to warn the gamblers from low quality or suspicious sites, and to show gamblers that reliable, reputable, and respectable online casinos actually exist. Rating each site is a quick and comprehensive method to give our evaluation, and if the reader is interested, they may go and check the whole review.
How We Rate Casinos?
We explore online casinos in all aspects, step by step, thoroughly checking and researching what the casino is all about, whether its conditions are transparent and adequate (compared to other sites in the niche), and whether it is worthy of trust. Sometimes, only one single aspect among all others can break the whole user experience, and undermine all the positive features of the platform.
To rate objectively, we assess each aspect of the online casino under review, keeping in mind two main ideas. The first idea is what are current trends on the market. If the site is up-to-date, supports or does not prevent current trends, and shows evidence of taking care of its customers, we believe this is a decent casino.
The second idea in mind is what would be good for the online casino’s customers. The gambling platform may be all about new trends, cool features, bells and whistles, etc., but eventually the playing conditions may be rip-off, untransparent, misleading, or simply inconvenient for the majority of potential players. We evaluate that from the point of view of a gambler, and assess the site.
In other words, we constantly keep in mind a realistic vision of a close-to-perfect online casino, and compare this vision with what we actually get. The criteria influencing our evaluation are listed below.
Our team takes into account all the crucial factors, which influence your overall experience. Each of these aspects is scored on a scale of 1 to 10:
- License. For sure, we check whether an operator is licensed. We not only take a look at this license but also check whether it’s valid and what jurisdictions are covered. When there is a Curacao license, which is valid for most areas, that’s good. But when we see an MGA license (or both), it’s better as this regulator is stricter. When it’s a review of a casino, which operates in a certain area, we make sure that the license covers it (for example, Kahnawake for Canada, UKGC for Britain, or AGCO for Ontario). Moreover, when there are certificates from several regulators, it’s a big advantage. Especially when there are RNG-testing certificates like eCOGRA and GLI as well.
- Reputation. Before we recommend an operator, we make sure that it belongs to a reliable company with a good reputation. Our experts check whether there are complaints about the company or the casinos, which belong to it. We read reviews and comments on independent platforms to check this.
- Bonuses. Of course, we don’t miss the part about good promotions. Are there enough bonuses? Are their wagering conditions fair? Can you count on VIP rewards for regular bets? Additionally, we try to promote operators, which have special offers for our readers, including increased welcome packages and no-deposit promo codes.
- Banking. Our team makes sure that you will have smooth payments at recommended casinos, be it a deposit or a withdrawal. We analyze the range of available methods, safety measures, limits, processing time, and fees. Additionally, we make sure that there are local payment methods for a targeted country. For example, Interac and iDebit for Canadians.
- Games & Providers. Our experts don’t pass the catalog of games you can play. We view the library, analyze the range of providers and the types of games you can play (slots, tables, live, etc.), check whether there are convenient filters to search for the games by their features, and make sure that there is a free version. Besides, we check whether there is a section for jackpot games.
- T&C. We also find it essential to check the T&Cs of the casino to make sure that there are no controversial terms and that you will be treated fairly.
- Support. First, we check whether there are enough ways to get in touch (live chat 24/7, email, phone number, social media) and the managers answer quickly. Then, we send our own requests to make sure that the managers provide a relevant response and can really help with any issue.
All these details are important, so a casino, which has the highest rating will definitely cover all your gambling needs. But we won’t recommend an operator, which has top games but doesn’t have a license at all as safety is above all.
Casino Review Rating Explained
When all the aspects are estimated, we are ready to provide each casino with its rating score. There are 3 levels in our system:
- Excellent reputation (90+). These are perfect casinos in terms of everything, including fairness, catalog of games, reputation, site safety, and bonuses. Mainly, these are casinos, which belong to well-known companies with years of experience.
- Good reputation (70-90). Casinos with a rating of 70 to 90 are also solid operators with decent conditions. They may lack some points because of being new or because of a smaller gaming catalog. But all the crucial aspects are still all right.
- Bad reputation (below 70). As for casinos with a rating below 70, we don’t recommend visiting such sites. They lack not only basic things but also credibility and transparency in terms of T&Cs.
Blacklisted Operators Which Don’t Meet Our Requirements
Unfortunately, not all online casinos you can meet are fair. But here at Casinority, we do our best to reveal such sites and warn our readers not to visit them.
That’s why we have a list of blacklisted casinos to avoid. These are casinos with serious complaints from gamblers. For example, the operator blocks your account when you want to request a withdrawal or you face new, unfair conditions after depositing.
As for the other conditions we find dishonest, they are:
- Poor customer service, which isn’t available on a regular basis
- RNG certificates are missing and the games are rigged
- The site itself isn’t encrypted and doesn’t guarantee your personal data safety
- Bonuses have non-realistic wagering conditions
Why Our Rating & Reviews Stand Out
When you access our rating and visit recommended casinos, you can be sure that this experience will be safe. Moreover, you will receive good bonuses with nice and accessible wagering conditions.
We never provide reviews for sale, so operators can’t pay for our opinion and our ranking is always independent.
To make our reviews and rating objective, we take into account each and every aspect. For example, we check the reputation of the casino’s owner and make sure that this company’s capitalization is large enough to fully provide you with a jackpot amount if you are lucky to win it.
Our team consists of gambling experts and enthusiasts who never miss new gambling trends and analyze all the changes in the industry. When an operator changes its conditions or we find a better one, the review and the rating are always updated.
As it becomes clear after reading through the criteria, assessing an online casino is not rocket science, of course, but it is not a five-minute matter also. Yet, earning a high Casinority score is not that easy for the casino, either. We work hard to research every platform, so no low-quality stuff is promoted by us. That’s why you can fully rely on our rating and pick the best casinos, while we’ll do the rest!