Terms of Service
Welcome to Casinority.com!
(hereafter referred to as “the Website.”)
By accessing the Website, the User automatically agrees with all terms and conditions stated in the Agreement. The User shall also be bound to agree to modifications of terms and conditions that may follow.
Please, read the Agreement carefully before using the Website. The terms and conditions of the Agreement specify rights and liabilities of the two parties (the User and the Provider) under the law.
1. Acceptance and Changes to the Agreement
- The User who does not agree to any or all of the terms and provisions of the Agreement has to stop using the Website and the Services.
- The Provider reserves the right to make changes and amendments of the terms and provisions that will be enacted 14 days after appearing on the Website.
- The Provider reserves the right to terminate the provision of the Services/access to the Website to the User at its sole discretion. Supposing the User violated any of the terms and conditions, the Provider has the right to do so without any kind of compensation to the User.
2. Use of the Website and Services
- The Website and the Services can only be used by individuals who are 18+ years old.
- The Website and the Services have been designed strictly for individuals that fall under the category of 18 y.o. of age or older.
- The User who has not reached the age of 18 should stop using the Services immediately.
3. The Services
- We provide information about online casinos, casino games, and gambling industry in general (thereafter referred to as the “Services.”)
- The Website and the Services are free and can be used for information purposes only.
- We do not provide any gaming/gambling/betting services.
4. Intellectual property rights
- Casinority.com owns all forms of content present on the Website. It includes written material (texts), graphics, videos, animation, audio, music, software, and any other material that the User can get access to though the Website.
- Casinority.com is the sole owner of any brand names and trademarks found on the Website.
- All the content found on the Website as well as trademarks are protected by intellectual property rights and the copyright Agreement. The User, thereupon, has no legal right to appropriate the Website’s content and/or trademarks.
5. Prohibited Activities
The User of the Website is restricted from participation in each and every of the following activities:
- collecting personal information of other Users of the Website under any reason;
- engaging in any kind of unlawful activities on the Website or with the use of the Services;
- copying, redistributing, reverse engineering, publishing, disassembling, decompiling, modifying, translating or trying to create derivative works of the source code;
- using devices and software designed for spying, phishing or collecting information in unlawful purposes;
- distributing malware in the forms of viruses, trojans, spyware, spybots, etc. with the purpose to harm the code or decrease website’s protective potential in any way;
- spreading unreliable information with the aim to spoil the reputation of the Website.
6. Representations and Undertakings
By using/getting registered with the Website, the User warrants:
- he/she is of legal age;
- he/she uses the Website and the Services in personal capacity;
- he/she agrees to use the Website and the Services with consideration of terms and conditions of the Agreement and the aforementioned amendments;
- he/she enters the Website and uses the Services under no other name or identity than his/her own;
- he/she will not use the Website for any purposes that appear to be illegal under local, national, or international laws.
7. Disclaimer and Liability Limitations
- The User accesses the Website and uses the Services at his/her sole discretion and risk;
- The Provider makes no guarantee that the Website and the Services will meet the requirements of the User. Thereby, the Provider makes no guarantee that the Website and the Services are free from errors, defects, viruses, bugs, malware and spyware;
- The provider disclaims any liability for legal or other consequences (infringement of third party rights) of use of the Website;
- The provider is not liable for any kind of damage caused or connected in any way to your use of links located on the Website;
- By agreeing with terms and conditions of the Website, the User affirms that the Provider is not liable to the User or the third party for suspension or discontinuance of the Website or the Services.
8. Copyright Infringement
The provider respects and abides by intellectual property laws. If the user has any concerns about infringement of intellectual property rights, he/she should immediately contact the Provider, while furnishing the following information:
- Name and the name of the company;
- Contact information, precisely, physical address, phone number and email;
- A physical or electronic signature;
- A statement with proof of the accuracy of the information.
9. Termination of Agreement
- The Provider has the right to terminate the Agreement with the User without prior notice and any kind of financial compensation;
- The Provider can discontinue providing the Services or access to the Website specifically to you or in general;
- The Provider can, among other things, terminate the Agreement considering the User breached the terms and conditions of the Agreement;
- The Provider can discontinue providing the Services to all or any particular User at its sole discretion.
By using the Website and the Services, you agree not to disclose any kind of confidential information related to the Website or the Services to the third parties.