Microgaming Online Casinos
If you have visited at least one online casino in your life, or have read anything about online casino games, you must already be aware of the Microgaming company, one of the giants in the online gambling for real money. Playing with Microgaming promises extremely cool perks, and it is hard to even find a casino that wouldn’t offered slots by this provider. If you want to find out about even more benefits the gamblers can get from Microgaming, check out this Microgaming casinos review and Microgaming online casino list.
List of Microgaming online casinos
Introduction to Microgaming
Microgaming is a software development company that makes and sells programming products to virtual casinos and other gambling points. Roughly around 85% of all virtual casinos in the web offer slots or other items by this developer. Big operators use their software across networks of casinos, because Microgaming is a synonym to many great features, including variety, quality, and high payoff.
Many experienced gamblers prefer this software developer for a bunch of reasons. Firstly, this company is one of the oldest in the industry, and owns a spotless reputation. Secondly, this company is one of the most hard-working ones, and releases more new products per year that any other. Thirdly, it supports variety, but Microgaming is a known king of slots. Fourthly, jackpots by this company are among the most high-paying across the industry, on the global scale. Fifthly, this company takes effort to avoid unreliable websites for presenting its products. So there are many reasons to love Microgaming.
Microgaming software development company was originally situated on the Isle of Man. It was founded back in 1994. Already this same year, the company released its first casino soft ware in the world, and in 2004, it made the very first mobile casino program. They started with downloadable programs, then Flash versions, and now the company supports HTML versions to make the products available via the biggest number of programs and platforms. This shows that this developer constantly walks forward, without stopping and being extremely proud of themselves. They remain the most hard-working guys in the niche, releasing more than 12 new games every year.
In 2016, the developer was one of the very first to offer Virtual reality games accessible via Oculus Rift technology. They expanded their users’ experience offering entertainment next to none while everybody else on the market was sitting and thinking whether they should apply Virtual reality to their business.
The most recent news about Microgaming is their jaw dropping jackpot slot, the Mega Moolah, paid €6,078,249.33 to a winner in one of the Captain Cooks casinos. The winner received his win in one sum, and Microgaming set another record as the biggest jackpot in the online gambling niche. The provider is excited and claims they can’t wait to beat this sum with another jackpot won.
Microgaming is generous, fair, and fast paying provider. This is the reason why everybody loves it (but for the competitors).
Short facts about Microgaming
Discover some fun facts about Microgaming:
- this developer participates in agencies and organizations that work towards lucrative but fair virtual gambling
- the developer is a member of Remote Gambling Association the goal of which is fun, safe, and fair gaming
- all items and products by this company have license by the Malta Gaming Authority
- this developer is one of the co-founders of the eCogra back in 2003. eCogra is a testing agency whose job is to certify online games and facilities.
- this developer offers the biggest selection of virtual casino products in the world
- they make new products literally every month
- they are currently the pioneering provider in the mobile gambling niche
- this company created the best online poker room software, outbeating all other developers
- they own the biggest and the richest progressive jackpot net in the world
- they set a record with their recent jackpot pay to the winner of Mega Moolah jackpot
Pros and Cons
Let’s be honest, Microgaming is obviously an incredible company. No wonder they are loved by both players and venues, while their competitors take them as a role model. However, to be fully informed, you should be aware of both pros and cons. We shall begin with pros:
- high quality of games
- soft ware is popular and easy to find
- soft ware is modern and supported across platforms
- high paying
- fast paying
- has one of the best licenses in the world
- supports many languages
- supports many currencies
Pretty impressive hey? Yet, there are also cons:
- since 2009, several venues offering Microgaming went bankrupt
- US players are not allowed access to Microgaming products
US players are just not lucky, it is their laws and not Microgaming products responsible for such situation. However, if you do not live in the country where the gambling industry is properly and officially regulated, make sure you are actually allowed to play the Microgaming slots. Some venues having Microgaming may accept you as a player, but restrict you from playing progressive jackpots, for example. So read the Terms and Conditions first.
While most of us know that Microgaming makes cool slots, in reality, the company has a bunch of awesome Microgaming list products to offer:
- online casinos Microgaming software - yes, this company can make fully functional virtual Microgaming casino sites with software and support, or they can integrate segments of their software into already existing sites. One has to meet their expectations on collaboration, though, which is not an easy task. They also sell training and personalized recommendations for owners.
- they sell platforms for land-based facilities, providing cloud-based items, remote control, full support, and of course some excellent quality.
- this company works in the niche of Live Dealer games, as well. Live Dealer is a remote casino facility accessed by the players online, but the games are facilitated by the live person who makes great company. The users can play against Dealer or even against other remote player if the game (and soft ware) allow. Live Dealer is currently a boom in the industry, and a new type of remote entertainment many gamblers love.
- Multi-player programs by Microgaming allow users from remote locations compete in real time, bringing the entertainment and user experience to a new level of excitement and satisfaction. The users compete in the games and interact with each other via built-in chats. They can make teams, take leadership, and acquire group bonuses.
- the company sells virtual poker rooms from its worldwide MPN net. The net was launched in 2003 and since then it has won several awards as one of the best best Microgaming online casino poker rooms programs on the market. The net supports many languages and comes with a bunch of cool features.
- Bingo full suit is another one-decision package for online venues. While Bongo is less popular than, say, Poker, those who loves it just come and play. So, some casinos focus totally on Bingo, and offering programs by Microgaming is a huge benefit.
- Sports betting is another product sold by the company as a B2B solution. The program supports high quality live streaming, and offers customization both on the side of the business and on the side of the bettor.
As you already know, Microgaming works with both virtual and offline venues, taking effort to become the leader in as many niches as possible. You can choose a multi-software site, or a purely best Microgaming casino, and believe us, you will never be bored in the second one. The variety of games, and variety of casinos is huge. Check out what are your options.
Top Microgaming online casino sites
- Casumo Casino
- Betsson Casino
- Betsafe Casino
- Sportsbet Casino
- Everum Casino
- BitStarz Casino
- Thrills Casino
- Slotty Vegas Casino
- Slotum Casino
- Cashmio Casino
- Das Ist Casino
- Golden Star Casino
- Rolla Casino
- BETAT Casino
- Webby Slot Casino
- Playzee Casino
- Guts Casino
- Chance Hill Casino
- React Casino
- Yako Casino
All those gambling houses are rated 9 and higher from 10 points, showing the best user experience in terms of safety and convenience. You have a fairly wide choice of facilities now.
Microgaming new casinos
It is comparatively easy to find new online Microgaming casinos, because this provider is one of the most popular among businesses, and the most demanded among players. No wonder new sites are looking forward to partnering with it. However, we mostly do not recommend jumping head first into playing for real money in any new casino, until it is recommended and reviewed by experts in the niche, or third-party reviewers. This is especially true for gamblers who reaches out from locations where web gambling is somehow restricted; for example, it is hard to find a legal Australian online casino, let alone one with Microgaming.
The point is, having Microgaming in their sleeve is not enough to make the site really good for playing, and worthy of your time and money. To really assess the site, one has to go full customer cycle first, and you do not want to do that until you know how others feel about the site. So look for Microgaming reviews, expert opinions, and real player comments before playing at a new site - even if it has Microgaming slots.
Microgaming mobile casinos
No problem with mobile stuff at all, as Microgaming ensures all its products, venues, and games were available across platforms and could be accessed via mobile devices. Most venues have official apps that are even better and faster than Microgaming websites reached via browser. Moreover, you have high chance of grabbing some juicy bonuses playing particularly on mobile gadget. All you need is fast Internet connection.
Microgaming live casinos
There are several the biggest Live Microgaming casinos powered particularly by this provider, including:
However, if you want Live Dealer and automatic games combined, it makes sense to just find a reliable virtual gambling house that offers both. They usually collaborate with one or more providers who has Live Dealer facilities, so that you could choose.
Best Microgaming casino bonuses
Perhaps you will be disappointed, but in reality, Microgaming rarely provides any particular bonuses within online venues, unless the casino is their own. The point is that bonuses for players exist to lure the players to register and gamble with the platform for real money. Microgaming sells its software to businesses, that is, to the casinos, and not to the users. So, if you see a bonus particularly from Microgaming, it is probably not.
The only real Microgaming bonuses you can get are either those offered to you as a user of purely Microgaming casino, or the ones within the game (for example, slots), offered by the game’s rules.
If you are lucky enough to find a purely Microgaming virtual casino, learn more about bonuses you are able to get.
Microgaming free spins
Free spins is a very popular type of promotion, and it is very typical for Microgaming since most of its products are slots. You can get free spins no deposit casino Microgaming within the game itself already spinning the slots for real money you deposited, and in this case, the money you win with Free spins are cashable (meaning you can request withdrawal of it) and the spins are not eligible for wagering requirements.
If you acquire free spins Microgaming casino as part of the Welcome package when you register an account, or get this promotion in any other case, these Free spins are most likely subject to wagering requirements, meaning you cannot request withdrawal until you meet the wagering requirements. Plus, please double-check whether the promotion is cashable (free spins usually are, but anything can happen).
Microgaming no deposit/sign up bonus
The so-called casino welcome bonus, or No Deposit bonus is the rarest and the trickiest one among the online casino promotions, and this is the reason why you most probably won’t find Microgaming casinos no deposit bonuses at a legit Microgaming casino. Here’s how the no deposit bonuses for Microgaming work.
It is offered as a sum of money granted to a user when the user only registers a real money account with the site. No Deposit means you do not even need to send your real money to the site - it will still give you its own real money to play. You can make bets for real money, isn’t that exciting?
In reality, it is less exciting. First of all, even if you do not deposit any money yet, you give the casino your real data, including bank card details, address, sometimes even documents like ID. So, this is still risky, plus they claim they give you money for free! Suspicious.
Next, you are given money to bet, and you win some money by betting. However, you need to meet the wagering requirements before requesting the withdrawal, and these requirements may be very high (in other words, you can spend all the bonus and still not meet them. Surprise!).
Thirdly, even if you win some money, you must check whether the promotion is cashable, because most no deposit bonuses are not. You receive money on your bonus account and it stays there; at some sites, it disappears as soon as you actually deposit real money.
Fourthly, even if the promotion is cashable, you are allowed to withdraw a limited sum per one withdrawal request, and in case anything is left on your account, it usually also disappears.
See how tricky it is? Microgaming is too a reliable and reputable company to deal with anything that might turn out to be fraud. So, if you meet a Microgaming casinos sign up bonus, be very attentive and check all rules applied.
Nevertheless, we found several reliable Microgaming casinos with no deposit bonuses:
- Emu casino - 12 Free Spins
- King Billy - 12 Free Spins
Microgaming welcome bonuses
Welcome bonus is the most honest promotion you will meet. This is usually a sum of money matching to your deposit, or several bonuses matching to several deposits, plus often a handful of free spins. Choose big bonuses (it makes no sense to bother with wagering requirements for a tiny one), check wagering requirements and whether you will be able to cash out the winnings acquired by betting the bonus.
Microgaming game portfolio
Being one of the most hand-working and productive companies on the market and surprising everybody with the speed of releasing new products, Microgaming has an impressive library to offer. The types of Microgaming casino games include:
- Interactive - PokeGuy is the most popular currently
- Poker - All Aces Poker, Multi Hand High Speed Poker, Triple Action Hold’em, Multi Hand Three Card Poker, etc.
- Progressive Slot - these are famous jackpots. They include such titles as Mega Moolah, Mega Moolah Summertime, Fruit Fiesta, Lotsaloot, etc.
- Roulette - American, Multi Player, Multi Wheel, French, European, Premier Roulette, etc.
- Slot - this company is the king of slots offering more than 500 titles
- Table - all types of Blackjack, Baccarat, and Craps.
Don’t forget there are also Live Dealer Table games available!
Microgaming slot games
It is impossible to not talk separately about slots when reviewing such software developer as Microgaming. They are known in the whole world for their slots and progressive jackpots, offering the most variable, beautifully designed, high quality, and high paying games. No other provider in the world does not offer such choice, and we doubt any will ever be able to catch with Microgaming in this trend.
While the company continues to release more and more Microgaming new slots, some Microgaming slots games are already classic:
- Immortal Romance
- Game of Thrones
- Mermaids Millions
- Lucky Leprechaun
- Break da Bank
- Oriental Fortune
If you just go through every game in the library and play it, it will take you months to go through all. Every item has unique design and feel, and you will most probably stumble across a dozen or two that will become your all-time favourites.
Microgaming is a top player on the market not because it is one of the oldest, but because it is one of the best. This company loves what it does, it caters for its users’ entertainment, and makes truly beautiful games. Keeping in mind its readiness to pay out big and fast, little surprise Microgaming is preferred all over the world.