EFFECTIVE DATE MARCH 14 July, 2021
Click to review previous version.
CASINORITY is committed to protecting your privacy. We are committed to gaining and maintaining your trust by following a core set of Privacy Principles.
2. Information Collected
Information you provide directly to the Website. You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit a Website. CASINORITY may ask you for different types of information only when you log in or directly contact the CASINORITY such as contact information (full name and email address) or call our offices or provide feedback, comments or ask questions about the Website.
Information we collect automatically on Website. Also Website may collect some information automatically, such as:
- Your device type and settings, software used and browser type and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Websites or other services you visited before and after visiting a Website;
- Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within Website;
- Unique identifiers and connection information, including mobile device identification numbers (e.g. Apple’s Identifier for Advertising IP (IDFA) or Google’s Android Advertising ID (AAID)) and internet connection means (e.g. mobile operator, ISP, WiFi connection) that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies;
- Standard server log information.
Combining Information. Please note that all of the information we collect about you may be combined, including to help us prolong our communications with you, provide online advertising based on your interests, and to develop rich online content on our Website. Your consent will be obtained where it is required.
3. Use of Information
CASINORITY may use your personal information to let you know about news, bonus programs or other things we think may be interesting to you. If we decide to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, we will give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving any marketing material. We may share the personal information that you have given to us with associates and affiliates. We may also use your personal information for related purposes that you would reasonably expect. We take particular care with any sensitive information that we may have (if any).
4. Disclosure of Information
- Transfers. CASINORITY may share your information in connection with a transaction of the corporate rights, such as the sale of a Website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the event of bankruptcy.
- Legal requirements. CASINORITY may disclose information about our users, including contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations. There may be circumstances where the law requires CASINORITY to disclose the information, or where disclosure is required for law enforcement purposes.
Finally, we also may share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties, to help us develop content that, we hope, will be interesting to you or to help these third parties develop their service offerings.
5. Your Choices
You can choose to view content and features on the Website without providing us directly with any information about you; however, as described above, some information may be collected automatically. There may be times when we ask for personal information from you and you do not wish to provide it. You can opt out of receiving commercial email or text messages from a particular Website or other service by following the instructions contained in any such message or by contacting us directly. You also have choices about whether cookies and other similar technologies are placed on your computer or mobile device. You also may choose to opt out of use of data that our authorized third party service providers or we collect about your visits to our business partners’ websites that may be used to deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. Finally, you also have choices about the collection and use of your information by third parties to display relevant advertisements.
6. Protection of Information
We are committed to protecting your information. We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using the Website but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
7. Transfer of Data Internationally
Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Website may be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to the USA or another country in accordance with applicable law. The privacy and data protection laws in the country to which your information is transferred may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. Your personal information may be subject to the laws of the country to which it is transferred and may be accessible without notice to you by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of that country. By using and visiting the Website or providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your information.
8. Age Limitations
Alert Us in case one of Your children under 18 is using Our Website trying to get access to our free and premium services. We’ll take measures to block access to Our Website from Your IP address. All affiliate websites cooperating with Our Company will be blocked for your child as well.
9. Personal information protection
We use HTTPS/TLS encryption to protect the personal information of Our Users. This technology guarantees 100% protection of Your data so that it will never be stolen or transferred anywhere without your permission.
Remember that We are not responsible for the breaches of security caused by Your irresponsible actions or Our service suppliers.
10. Storage time
We only store personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes pursued. In some cases, the legislator provides for the storage of personal data, for example in tax or commercial law. In these cases, the data will only be stored by Us for these legal purposes but will not be processed in any other way and deleted after expiry of the legal retention period.
11. Your rights as a data subject
According to the applicable laws, you have various rights regarding your personal data. If you wish to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post to the address specified in the section on the bottom of this Policy, clearly identifying yourself.
Right to acknowledgement and access
You have the right to receive confirmation from Us at any time as to whether personal data relating to you will be processed. If this is the case, you have the right to request from us free of charge information about the personal data stored about you together with a copy of this data.
If personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with GDPR and US data protection laws in connection with the transfer.
Right to correction
You have the right to request Us to correct any inaccurate personal data concerning you without delay.
Right for cancellation ("Right for oblivion")
As a pursuant under GDPR and US data protection laws, you have the right to demand that we delete personal data concerning you without delay, and we are obliged to delete personal data without delay if one of the following reasons applies:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you file an objection to the processing pursuant to GDPR and US data protection laws, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you file an objection to the processing pursuant under conditions of GDPR and US data protection laws;
- you withdraw your consent, on which the processing was based pursuant according to GDPR and US data protection laws, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which we are subject.
Right to limitation of processing
You have the right to request Us to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- you dispute the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
- the processing is unlawful, and you have refused to delete the personal data and have instead requested the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you do need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant according to GDPR and US data protection laws, as long as it is not yet clear whether the justified reasons of our company outweigh yours.
Right to Transferability of Data
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit this data to another person in charge without our interference, provided that
- processing is based on consent or on a contract pursuant according to conditions of GDPR and US data protection laws and
- processing is carried out using automated methods. When exercising your right to data transferability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to request that the personal data be transferred directly by us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible.
Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you on the basis of GDPR and US data protection laws; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We no longer process personal data unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If We process personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising.
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with GDPR and US data protection laws, for reasons arising from your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary to fulfil a task in the public interest.
Automated decisions including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing - including profiling - that has legal effect against you or significantly impairs you in a similar manner. An automated decision making based on the collected personal data does not take place.
Right to revoke consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority.
In particular, if you have US residentship, in the Member State where you are staying, working or suspected of having infringed the law, if you believe that the processing is unlawful.
Or, if you have EU/EEA residentship, and have a concern about our practices concerning the processing of Personal Data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority where you reside or in which you work, or in which the alleged infringement occurred, each as applicable, or by contacting the supervisory authority for such issues, at https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
We use so-called session cookies to optimize our website. A session cookie is a small text file that is sent by the respective servers when you visit a website and stored temporarily on your hard drive. This file as such contains a so-called session ID, with which you can assign various requests of your browser to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. These cookies are deleted after you close your browser.
We also use persistent cookies to a small extent, which remain on your terminal device and enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit. These cookies are stored on your hard disk and are deleted automatically after the specified time. Their life span is 1 month to 10 years. This enables Us to present our services to you in a more user-friendly, effective and secure manner and, for example, to display information on the site that is specifically tailored to your interests.
The following data and information are stored in the cookies:
- Language settings;
- Device and operational system of device you use to enter Our website;
- Entered search terms
- Information about the number of visits to Our website and use of individual functions of the website.
When the cookie is activated, it is assigned an identification number and your personal data is not assigned to this identification number. Your name, IP address or similar data that would allow the cookie to be assigned to you will not be placed in the cookie. Based on the cookie technology, we only receive pseudonymous information, for example about which pages of our website were visited, which products or offers were viewed, etc.
You can set your browser so that you are informed in advance about the setting of cookies and can decide in individual cases whether you want to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, or that cookies are completely prevented. This may limit the functionality of the website.
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by page visitors is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
This is also our legitimate interest pursuant to GDPR and US data protection laws.
Google has signed and certified itself under the Privacy Shield Agreement between the European Union and the USA. By doing so, Google undertakes to comply with the standards and regulations of European data protection law.
You can also prevent the transmission to Google of data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in.
14. Visitors Behavior Patterns
We study the behaviour patterns of Our Users and track the number of people in different parts of the Website. We do not identify the Users in any way, and this process is performed to analyze Our work and the work of the Website elements.
Click here to contact us regarding this Privacy Notice or other related Privacy issues.