New Online Casinos
By looking for brand new online casinos an experienced gambler wants to satisfy her thrive for novelty and innovation. What’s there for a gambling newbie? In fact, the whole multiple of benefits that probably haven’t opened before your eyes yet.
First of all, all new casinos knock themselves out trying to attract as many potential clients as possible. That’s why you can find them offering disproportionately high welcome bonuses with gambler-friendly playthrough requirements. Secondly, a brand new casino would most certainly display the model edge-cutting software and technological advancements. One more word in favor of the latest casinos is that they use modern security and encryption technologies to protect users’ data and devices.
List of new online casinos
What does a “New Online Casino” stand for?
In the context of the given article, we will be reviewing gambling sites released in late 2019 - early 2021. In a nutshell, all these are newly created casinos, no more than half a year of age.
When new casino site appears, it will undoubtedly offer the most recent payment and withdrawal options. Want to deposit with Bitcoin or other crypto? Not a problem for these guys.
Need some casino with new games to brush up on your gaming skills? Well, best new online casino sites can give you just that. Traditionally, they prepare to enter the market with some unique games specifically designed for them by chosen software developers.
Notably, all new online casino websites have great bonuses. You can notice that these casinos offer you something that many others don’t.
Further along we will cover the geo-specific info on new casinos online for the following countries: the USA, the UK, Canada, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and India.
Our criteria for choosing a new online casino
There can’t be any random choosing when it comes to new casinos. But, what can you do if there aren’t any reviews on yet? You can check if the casino is reliable by looking at its website closely. We at Casinority.com have our top 5 foolproof criteria that can lead you to the right decision.
Criteria №1 - License
As a rule, online gaming operators obtain licenses from regulating authorities located in online casino-friendly jurisdictions. As a rule, these are islands or separated territories such as Kahnawake of Canada. Here’s the list of the most frequently met licenses by jurisdictions that your casino may have:
- Antigua and Barbuda Online Gaming License
- Curacao Online Gaming License
- Costa Rica Online Gaming License
- Kahnawake Gaming Commission Online Gaming License
- Isle of Man Online Gaming License
- Malta Online Gaming License
- Gibraltar Regulatory Authority Online Gaming License
- UK Gambling Commission Casino License
If any of the location names above are on the website, it is surely overseen by a regulatory authority. You can find the license info on the site’s footer. Some gambling sites even give you the proof by attaching pdf file with license status and description available in it.
Criteria №2 - Security
Security is another thing that both new and existing gambling providers need to ensure on a constant basis. If a new casino is heading out into the world, it must settle all security measures required.
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). Big SSL logo on the website demonstrates that the gaming provider secures your Internet connection with it. You shouldn’t be afraid to pass on your personal data and baking details to a casino that is secured with this type of protection. The website connection is secured if you can see the site’s address starting with HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure) instead of just HTTP. Depending on the browser, there will appear a small green lock sign in the beginning or the end of the address bar.
- Antivirus. Norton Secured, Avast, McAfee, and other anti-virus software products protect the site from viruses, malware, and spyware. Downloading mobile or desktop app from such a website won’t damage your device, yet, having antivirus software on your laptop is a good thing as well.
- 128-bit encryption. The given security system ensures that the transmitted data is only accessible by the recipient. It kind of scrambles the data and passes it over to the 2nd party that can now unscramble it using a virtual key. It is impossible to decipher the encrypted piece of data without the key.
Judging from experience, these security precautions are present on the best new online casino websites we’ve reviewed. Moreover, emerging casinos should be even more concerned with security to gain a positive reputation. So, there’s no room for error.
Criteria №3 - Banking
Banking options that new casino sites can offer aren’t only payment and withdrawal means. The variety and trustworthiness of banking methods speak a tone about a casino’s reputation. Of course, banking options vary depending on the location you access the website from. Yet, the most popular and the most used ones should be there.
- Credit/Debit Cards - providers like Visa and Mastercard deliver services to clients on all continents, excluding only Antarctica. These are the most universal payment systems of all.
- Prepaid cards - Neteller, Paysafecard, and many other brands of prepaid cards grant users absolute anonymity and convenience.
- E-wallets - new casinos need to have at least a couple of representatives of this group in banking options list. Skrill and PayPal are perfect for fast and low-fee transactions.
- Wire transfer - transfer of funds directly from your bank account. Very secure yet not fast.
- Bitcoin - paying with Bitcoin is widely introduced method in virtually any new casino online.
In 2021, gaming websites are expected to become even more crypto-oriented and, thus, offer more options for paying and withdrawing money in cryptocurrency. Blockchain-based currencies will facilitate the transactions with additional level of security. Besides, crypto transactions are absolutely anonymous which makes it a perfect option for those who do not want their transactions to be show on the bank account.
Criteria №4 - Fair Play
Online casinos do not have croupiers that spin wheels and deal the cards for players like in brick and mortar establishments. In virtual gambling houses, this task is performed by a special computational device known as RNG. Its function is to produce random numeric or card results for random-chance games like roulette, slots, etc. But how can you know that a brand new online casino has this? Look for logos of independent testing agencies whose task is to test and verify the random number generator. These are:
- eCOGRA (eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance)
- TST (Technical Systems Testing)
- GLI (Gaming Laboratories International)
RNG is a cornerstone of fair gambling. Once verified by one of the agencies named above, you can be sure a new online casino provides games with genuinely random results.
Criteria №5 - Bonuses
Since it is difficult to measure the RTP of a new casino that has just stepped on the stage, we believe it right to judge a new on line casino by its bonuses and, most importantly, wagering requirements coming with these bonuses. Bonuses offered by new providers include:
- Deposit Bonus
Deposit bonus is the most common type of sign-up bonus given to players. It can match your 1st (sometimes 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th deposits) by a certain percentage. In most cases, 100% will result in your deposited sum doubled.
- Free Play
Enables you to play for free for a number of rounds.
- Free Money
A bonus cash that is already available on your balance account as you sign up. For example, you can have $10 available, wager on them and even win money.
- Free Spins
The number of spins vary from casino to casino. Usually, only new operators are willing to offer a decent number of spins to for users to play slots. The most generous ones, would even give real money-winning spins on the ‘no wager’ condition.
Wagering requirements define the amount of cash you need to bet in a game for your balance to become cashable. Usually it goes as a multiplier of the bonus amount; x50 or x30. When assessing casinos according to this criteria, we check whether the requirements are realistic and, generally, doable for an average player. If the newest casino features an unbelievable welcome bonus right away, beware. Chances are, you simply won’t be able to redeem the bonus money.
Advantages and Disadvantages of new online casino sites
Gambling on new online casino sites has its advantages as well as pitfalls. Those pioneers who appear among the first ones to test a casino understand the risks and possible downturns if something does not go as expected.
Casinority aims to guide these venture gamblers by sharing tips and tricks like the ones you can find in this article. By following them as well as using your own judgement you can choose a casino that is entirely safe for real money gambling, despite being not very well tested by other gamblers. To get you ready, we’ve gathered the main pros and cons of gambling at newest online casinos.
- More bonuses
- Innovative soft
- Modern payment methods
- Exclusive games
- First ones to sign up get the most credits and bonuses
- Possibility to enter Loyalty Program right away
- The latest online security solutions
- Strict wagering requirements (usually)
- Not as many games as in old casinos
- Not many (or no) reviews and feedback available
- No RTP info
- Need for careful research before entering a casino
- A certain degree of risk present
- No reputation gained yet
New online casino sites reviews & highlights
Distance yourself from potentially underperforming providers by following Casinority’s casino reviews, articles, tips and tricks.Further along, you will be able to find reviews on all new gambling sites sprouting on the Internet.
If you’ve read the text above you probably already are capable of telling a rogue provider from a good one. While you can take into account all 5 or only 2 criteria of the introduced above, what we gonna talk about further is something not to miss.
The crucial thing is you will be able to compare the latest casinos online to pick the best new casino for yourself. In order to do that, concentrate not only on bonuses and wagering requirements. First and foremost, you should know whether the given casino accepts players from your place of residence. In each of our reviews, you’ll find the full list of countries that every given casino does not provide services to. Finally, considering the legal status of online gambling in one’s place of residence is a must.
New online casino bonuses. Have fun, but be careful
There is nothing wrong with new casinos’ bonuses, not at all. In fact, gambling houses are pretty straightforward about conditions, on which you can get them. However, in most cases players choose not to read them. We’ve prepared a couple of useful tips that will help you stay ahead of the game and not to get hooked by illusive bonuses.
Tip 1. Read small print then claim bonus. In the majority of cases, the casinos hide the less seductive side of the bonus in small print. You will learn the playthrough requirements and will judge for yourself whether or not they are doable by reading it.
Tip 2. Use bonus calculator. Yes, there is such thing as bonus calculator and you can find it on casino website or simply Google for it. The calculator will help you define the sum you need to wager on based on the deposit amount and wager multiplier.
Tip 3. ‘No wager’ bonuses are the best deal. If you have 25 free spins and 25 no-wager free spins, pick the latter. You will most likely have to make a deposit to withdraw winnings afterwards, but at least you save yourself a headache of trying to meet the playthrough requirements.
Tip 4. Check email for promo codes from your casino. Occasionally, operators present their gamblers with bonus codes. You can claim a particular bonus by inserting the code in a corresponding box on the website. Apart from that, bonus codes are often available on affiliate websites, where you can just copy them for free.
Tip 5. Visit new online casinos for free money bonus. What does ‘free money’ mean? The money a casino gives you after you deposit the minimum required amount. For example, $20 free money for min $20 first deposit.
Trends of new online casinos for 2021
Each year, new technologies and solutions break into the gambling world. Casinos are continually on a race for player’s attention which is why no new casino can afford to lag behind in such a competitive industry. Let’s see what awaits us, gamblers, in 2021 and in what way the innovations will change the face of virtual gambling.
- More Secure and Bitcoin-friendly casinos. The previous couple of years have proven that implementing crypto payment and withdrawal methods in casinos wasn’t at all a bad idea. Security and anonymity of transactions granted by blockchain is exactly the gambling kind of banking. For now, only the most liquid ones like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum are available, but the tendency for crypto in online gambling is growing.
- VR technology and better Live Dealer Games. More and more providers are now switching from studios to real brick and mortar gambling houses to stream games from there. The leading providers think of implementing the latest virtual reality soft into peer-to-peer gambling. The newly introduced software and location solutions for live dealer games undoubtedly won’t leave us unimpressed.
- Surge of mobile gambling. Gambling operators rushed into converting their sites and games into mobile-friendly back in 2015 and it is more than trendy this year too. The research revealed more than 50% of gambling revenue to come from mobile gamblers. It will surprise no one if this indicator keeps growing up.
By all means, all these changes will refresh your gaming in 2021. Traditionally, we encourage you to rely on respectable software providers when picking new providers for the cutting-edge technologies and resolutions soon to come.
New online casinos from the best casino providers
To recommend you only the best new online casinos, we heavily rely on the software provider of the casino. It is always the right choice to go with a casino powered by a renowned giant in gaming development such as Microgaming. Or, if you are looking for a new live casino online, NetEnt or Playtech casinos will be a good choice. We shall give you the list of egaming developers that create the state-of-art soft and games; no matter which one you choose you won’t be let down.
- Microgaming. The undeniable leader in gaming software development. Established back in 1990s, it is still up to speed with demanding gambling environment and, even more so, is at the very top of it. Mega Moolah, Thunderstruck, Jurassic Park, and more than 600 other games are all legendary creations of Microgaming.
- Playtech. This provider is in the top 3 list of game developer as per many Internet review services. Playtech features poker rooms, mobile apps, live dealer, and sports betting games.
- NetEnt. Net Entertainment company was started in Sweden in 1996. Today, it provides dozens of online casinos with high quality games and mobile device applications.
Apart from the top 3 names above, we highly recommend casinos powered by Evolution Gaming and Real Time Gaming.