Novomatic casino sites
To get the most of online casinos, just choosing a safe, fair, and fast paying one is not enough. Moreover, even juicy Welcome bonus is not a recipe for ultimate success. What you should really look for is software providers whose games are represented on the casino site. Why?
Well, because the size of bets, payout percent, mechanics of the game, and the size of jackpots depend totally on the software provider! Only the top software developing companies can offer the highest percent of payout, and the most jaw dropping jackpots out there. Learn more about one of the giants of the niche – Novomatic Group.
According to the affiliate disclosure, we need to inform you that this page contains affiliate links. We can receive a commission on casino deposits made by users via these links. However, we honestly rank online casinos and provide the Casinority Score based rating. Play responsibly and only in legal allowed countries!
List of Novomatic online casinos
Online casinos do not make games on their own. They buy gaming programs from software developers - companies that specialize particularly on making and selling game products for online casinos, betting, and related industries. As an obvious rule, the bigger and better the provider, the better is the user experience.
There are dozens of game developers in the industry, but only several of them are really outstanding leaders, and Novomatic Group is one of them.
Novomatic is the oldest software developing company in the world in the niche of online gambling. The company itself was founded in 1980. It first worked with land based casinos and gaming machines, selling electronic slots and similar stuff for offline entertainment (because the Internet was not around yet).
As soon as the level of development of the world wide web allowed gambling industry to migrate online, Novomatic used its huge finance and resources to pioneer the niche. It quickly became the leader, and inspired huge competition, as well. However, the company managed to keep its positions since then, and until today.
By 2018, the total revenue of the company was around 5 billion Euro. Overall, the corporation includes three companies. They operate offices in 50 countries, while selling gaming equipment to more than 70 countries around the world. In addition to selling software, and having a net of own casinos, Novomatic also holds several land based gaming houses.
Short facts about Novomatic
Interesting facts about the Novomatic Group:
- they have more than 30 000 employees around the world
- the company operates more than 2000 gambling locations in different countries
- more than 255 000 gaming terminals belong to Novomatic
- currently, the company covers all gambling niches, and offers suit solutions for other companies stepping into this business
- 360 degrees virtual tours around the Novomatic land based facilities are available for any web user
Pros and Cons
While Novomatic is the oldest company out there, this fact alone does not mean there are no disadvantages in it as an online casino software provider. Yet, the advantages prevail:
- absolutely stunning design in the majority of games
- the users have a choice of playing some 3D products
- unbeatable reputation of this corporation builds immediate trust in businesses and players alike
- Novomatic casinos hold the best licenses in the world, issues by Gibraltar, Malta, and Alderney Gambling Authorities
- this corporation guarantees outstanding mobile experience, being very innovative in this field
- eCogra certifies all Novomatic casinos as extremely safe
- games are mostly instant access type, not the outdated downloadable one
- all games feature a high percent of payout
The cons include:
- a comparatively small number of games - around 500+
- this developer offers very few progressive jackpots
- the slots games are pretty much repetitive - if you have played a dozen of slots, you have basically played them all
Novomatic keeps its positions as a software provider, but it is also focused on operating all the land based casinos and also their gambling terminals. Maybe this is the reason why it releases a smaller number of games per year, compared to competitors, and why the games are somewhat repetitive.
As you already know, besides making software for virtual gaming platforms, the company also has land based facilities, operates gaming terminals, and sells other products. The main types of products are as follows:
- cabinets - these are slots machines and video poker terminals, or physical products, the corporation sells to different facilities. For example, in Australia, you do not need to visit a casino to quickly gamble - you can walk into a bar and play a slot machine. Cabinets also include betting terminals for sports and races betting.
games - the main focus is on slots, game mixes, and electronic table games. These are different products for various devices.
- gaming platforms - since the corporation owns, and also collaborates with, a bunch of other smaller businesses, it sells whole gaming platforms one may buy and install, to offer the gaming entertainment to people, and make money by that. The gaming platforms offered are Novoline, Coolfire, Impera, and Octagames.
- jackpots - there are currently 10 linked jackpots, and 14 standalone progressive jackpots offered by this corporation. Unfortunately, Novomatic cannot beat its competitor Microgaming in terms of jackpots, because Microgaming is the established jackpot authority across the niche.
- sports betting - this is Business to Business product, offering gaming machines, terminals, and software for betting business
- lottery systems - another B2B product, created to enable fair, convenient, high-paying, and fun lottery solutions. Novomatic boasts it ti be the most modern lottery system in the world.
- management systems - B2B systems of finance, control, and seamless operation of businesses in the gambling industry.
- signs and accessories - Novomatic also sells design software making the gaming platforms more attractive and noticeable. The accessories include illuminated frameworks for screens, and also interior signs.
Top Novomatic casino sites
To call an online casino a “top” one, having Novomatic games on it is not enough. There is more to a good casino than a software provider - say, top online casino Australia means the one that is operated from abroad and accepts Aussies. However, just to give you a rough idea, these casinos are among the highest rated having Novomatic games:
- Casumo Casino
- No Bonus Casino
- AHTI Games Casino
- All British Casino
- Fun Casino
- Yeti Casino
- Slotzo Casino
- Billion Casino
- LV BET Casino
- Frank & Fred Casino
- Energy Casino
- Hyper Casino
Before jumping in and playing online casinos for real money, please make sure you check the bonuses and banking options. Unfortunately, these two factors are not connected to software providers represented on the site.
Novomatic new casinos
To tell you honestly, it is almost impossible to find new purely Novomatic casinos, for the reasons explained above. However, you can always check new multi-provider platforms that appear almost every day. Yet, please be careful and check the Terms and Conditions, banking options, license and user data protection before you make an account with them. Even sites featuring respectable providers can have some unpleasant surprises.
Novomatic mobile casinos
Most venues that operate in the web are mobile-compatible today. it is a shame for a good casino to fail on mobile devices, so you can rest assured most facilities that have free slots casino games Novomatic also function decently on various gadgets. You should also look for official applications to download and play Novomatic games, because these definitely boost the user experience and satisfaction.
Novomatic live casinos
We regret to inform you that Novomatic falls behind the majority of competition and they do not support Live Dealer games at all. Despite the fact that this corporation owns a bunch of land based facilities, they seem to have never bothered making a facility for Live Dealer, and this is a huge disadvantage. Maybe Novomatic starts to loosen its grasp?
The point is, Live Dealer games are a must-have nowadays, just like mobile compatibility. Of all people, Novomatic has the biggest resources to operate such a service, taking another niche under its control. But nope, here, this corporation surrenders to Playtech and Evolution Gaming.
The Great and Terrible Novomatic also does not care a lot about offering any particular bonuses for casino players, and for a good reason. They are more Business to Business sellers, and they leave the job of inventing some enticing bonuses to the online casinos. So if you expect anything particularly juicy from this corporation’s products, well, you shouldn’t - there is no Novomatic casino no deposit bonus or bonus codes. Better check what the casino offers, and don’t forget to read about the wagering requirements and see if the bonus is actually cashable.
Novomatic game portfolio
While the number of Novomatic games is pretty impressive and consists of more than 500 items, the variety is not that spectacular. The main two types are Novomatic slots free and jackpots. While this company is not particularly known for its jackpots, maybe you will find it interesting to check those:
- Magic Joker
- Luxurious Life
- Tales of Darkness
- Kingdom of Ra
- Four Seasons
- Book of Ra
- Great American Wilds
- From Dusk Till Dawn
If you are more into slots, Novomatic is the right company for this. There is a wide choice to satisfy any taste, and the most popular Novomatic slots online are:
- Asian Dragon
- Pure Fruits
- Savage Hunt
- Wild Maverick
- Power of Ra
- Dragon’s Pearl
- Book of China
There are more than 350 items in the Novomatic slots section. You will need time to check all of them!
Novomatic is the synonym of spotless reputation, reliability, and quality. Even despite the fact that this provider focuses more on B2B products, they continue to release new enticing online casino games to make their players happy.