Australian online casinos with Paypal
The most active Aussie gamblers have long been wondering what happened to PayPal casinos in Australia. There used to be so many of them, and now barely any gambling website has it among its payment or withdrawal options. Maybe, you will be able to find an online casino that accepts PaypPal in Australia but we think it is not worth the effort.
There is no need to panic! Some casinos still eagerly accept payments via other methods like PayPal, you only need to find such a provider. For your convenience, we’ve selected the best casinos that gathered the most secure and recognized payment options in AU.
Check out the best casino options and find a whole lot of other possibilities to deposit and withdraw. Receive top-notch promotions on the best condition, gather bonuses to boost your real cash balance today.
Australian Online Casinos With PayPal Alternatives
Why so many people in Australia choose PayPal?
PayPal is rightfully considered a pioneer in online payments. Created back in 1998, it was bought by eBay in 2002. In 2007, the company officially received a European banking license and continues to grow rapidly. Today, PayPal has more than one hundred million users from all over the world and is considered one of the largest Internet companies on the global market.
A little bit of history. PayPal first became known under the name of Confinity. In March 2000, Confinity merged with X.com, an online banking company founded by Elon Musk. In 2001, it was renamed PayPal and grew rapidly throughout the year. In just a few months, PayPal was purchased by eBay and became the payment service used by most eBay users.
PayPal in Australian online casino: Advantages
- Very low transaction fees. The primary reason why it is liked by players so much. PP won’t burden you with unbearable fees. Online payment fee is 2.6% + $0.30 within AU and 3.6% + fixed fee for international transaction.
- Processing speed. You can find the amount you want to move reaching the target account within a couple of hours or even sooner. Generally, waiting time does not exceed 24 hours.
- No limits on currencies. Being present in around 200 countries around the globe, having a PayPal account makes one omnipotent with regards to online activities.
Other payment alternatives for depositing to a casino
Now that you know some of the history of PayPal, you also realize that it was largely created for ecommerce purposes. Since the very onset, it has been used for paying in online shops, transactions between businesses and individuals. The secret of its popularity is in the 100% protection against unauthorized payments and the highest level security.
Despite all that, it is not the best choice to replenish the balance of Australian online casino with PayPal. There are currently almost no websites, sports betting, gambling, or other platforms that accept PP.
Instead, you can use other kinds of e-wallets as well as prepaid cards to start off with any of Australian casino sites.
- Neteller. The other e-wallet representative and the most-recommended substitute to PP. It was created in 1999, and is currently owned by PaysafeGroup. Your wallet is tied to the email address and its balance can be topped via moving funds from your checking account or from an ordinary credit card.In 2004, Neletter had its IPO, which resulted in $70 million of gathered funds. In a year or so, PaysafeGroup acquires yet another recognizable player on the e-payment market, Skrill (which will be the 2nd in our list).
Nowadays, Neteller functions in around 200 countries, is translated into 13 languages, and supports 26 currencies. Since January 31, 2018, users cannot top up Neteller balance using Mastercard.
Neteller has been a major processor of transactions to gambling vendors since early 2000s. It has much more liberal policies concerning gambling transactions if to take PayPal as a comparison. Certain countries including, Cambodia, Albania, Canada, Israel, Laos, Lebanon, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, and Turkey are excluded from this list due to the strict regulation of gambling in these countries.
- Skrill. Established in London in 2001, Skrill has become a real boom on the low-fee transaction market. It is even cheaper for inner-network transactions: no matter how big the amount is, you are unlikely to pay more than $20 in fees. What makes it even easier is that you can use both Visa and Mastercard cards for making transaction to your account. After that, it is only left to move some cash to your playable balance account and start playing.Note that Skrill and Neteller both provide kind of a third-party payment system services that enable one to conduct money operations without them appearing on your bank statement. Basically, only you can know the final destination of your money. The same way, replenishment of your bank account happens from an e-wallet rather than from a casino, which is also a plus. This way, you can be sure about the security and anonymity of each of your transaction.
- EcoPayz. A relatively new online payment method that combines all the comforts of Internet transactions. The system is available in English, German, Arabic, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, and Turkish and supports 25 currencies. You can replenish your online account with some cash with the help of bank card, bank transfer, or transfer from other payment systems.
Some of the notable disadvantages of EcoPayz are high fees on virtually any operation. Nevertheless, it is a good alternative to players of any online casino Australia that previously used PayPal.
- ClickandBuy. The existence of this payment option does not make one regret that online casino does not approve of PayPal in Australia any more. It is believed to be one of the most secure and widely used payment methods for paying in Apple iTunes Store, AOL, MSN, etc.
The main way to replenish the ClickandBuy account is by means of transfers from payment cards, in particular, MasterCard, Visa or Visa Electron. Other methods of depositing funds depend on the place of residence of the user. Also, replenishment of an account can be carried out by withdrawing money from poker rooms. The minimum deposit amount is 5 euros.
Taking the funds out of the system is possible by withdrawing to a bank account or card. To ensure security, it is desirable to carry out the verification procedure of your payment instruments, that is, to confirm that the owner of the account in the ClickandBuy system is the owner of a certain Bank card and/or account. The minimum withdrawal amount is 10 euros.
ClickandBuy payment system has the uppermost standards of protection: any data transfer is carried out via Secure Socket Layer protocols, and state-of-art encryption methods.
Even though for virtually any online casino PayPal deposit in Australia is not an option, you can pick one of the above-mentioned methods, which are as secure and reliable as PayPal.
- Click2Pay. An electronic payment system that allows users to instantly pay for purchases over the Internet, it is only widely used to make casino deposits. The user can benefit from an account which can serve as an electronic wallet and a place to store money on. To withdraw money from the Click2Pay e-wallet, a member of the system can order a visa Electron plastic card and make purchases using it in real stores or receive money from ATMs.
Click2Pay site is translated into a dozen languages. It specializes in serving online stores, as well as online casinos and various gambling sites. Isn’t that what we’ve been looking for?
Click2Pay was established in 2003 and is owned by Wirecard AG. The company is registered in Berlin, Germany. It is quite a large banking company specializing in electronic payment systems and banking services. The shares of the parent company are traded on the Frankfurt stock exchange, the value of the company in the middle of 2006 was about 80 million euros.
How to use an e-wallet for casino deposits
With the majority of them, your email address and password is all you need to know to make the first transaction. Then, simply tie the card to your account and you’ll be able to make further purchases and transactions in one click. After adding the card to your account you can start making deposits directly from your computer or mobile phone.
Users of payment systems can contact the support service by sending a message on the official website. In addition, it is possible to contact support operators by phone. Their email support is usually available all day long.
Prepaid cards replace PayPal in online casino Australia
E-wallet is not the only way to deal with payments and withdrawals from casinos. Prepaid card is a healthy alternative to PayPal for casino Australia online transactions. It works for players who do not want to bother with e-wallets or those that do not have credit/debit bank cards.
We’d recommend Paysafecard as a one of the kind prepaid card that is perfectly suitable for gambling- and betting-related transactions. Once you buy the card at the local store and top it up with the amount of funds you find necessary, it is only up to you what to do with this money afterwards.
Whether a chosen online Australian casino accepts PayPal or not, having a prepaid card with some cash on is always a great plan B in case your transaction gets stuck due to security issues or something like that.
Casinos that still work with PayPal
PayPal can be used to fund gaming accounts in the UK, Sweden, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Denmark, Belgium and Austria. Casinos in some of these countries also offer to make a withdrawal using PayPal.
Australian casinos do NOT accept PayPal. In the USA, despite the recently passed bill that legalizes online gambling, some states also do not allow to make gambling transactions using PayPal.
At the top of the given page, you can check our list of casinos that accept other secure payment methods, which will help you to choose the most suitable gambling destination.
Australian casino online without PayPal
The world is constantly changing, and the gambling world is not an exception. While some five or ten years ago players had less deposit methods and less choice of providers, these days it is vice versa: lots of everything but less freedom. It is related to an increased regulation of online gambling providers by national governments as well as independent authorities.
On the one hand, it is good because you, as a player, are much less likely to stumble upon a rouge casino that would otherwise have ripped you off. Yet, on the other hand, Australia casino online was left without PayPal for this very reason. These limitations should by no means hinder the experience of users because the payment options are plentiful.
The fact that it happened not too long ago makes many users question it. Are there no more Australian online casino with PayPal left? If there are some, they are most likely illegal and we do not recommend going with them. It is natural that casinos turned to more liberal methods that do not discriminate between purposes of payment. This happened after PayPal explicitly prohibited transactions to gambling and betting websites in the majority of countries in servers - Australia one of them.