Casinority is a young but rapidly growing company that’s looking to expand its staff. All casino enthusiasts of corresponding qualifications can join the team and dive into improving the gambling world together with us! We guarantee:
- challenging and rewarding work environment
- constant workload
- 3 freelance/part-time positions
- possibility to turn your hobby into money-bringing activity
- support and guidance.
If that sounds good to you, check out the three vacant positions currently available at Casinority.
Creative writer/Copywriter (Freelance)
We need a professional English-speaking writer to join our team. The applicant is required to have a minimum of 2 years of experience in technical/academic/creative writing. The experience of working in online gaming industry is not required.
The responsibilities of a copywriter will include:
- working closely with marketing and executive departments of Casinority;
- gathering information about online casinos;
- recording and compiling results of testing;
- making decisions about content and structure of web pages;
- creating quality SEO optimized content based on the previous steps.
- a native speaker of English and a proficient speaker of at least one foreign language (Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Japanese, or Chinese);
- at least 2 years of experience on a similar position;
- previous experience with content checking tools for SEO;
- ability to work with large bulks of information;
- attention to details and perseverance;
- desire to learn and develop in this direction.
Web Project Manager (Part-time)
The growing team of Casinority needs a leader in the face of a web project manager. In essence, we are looking for a person to take control over the work-in-process and new projects and make sure they are delivered in time. The five key things the PM will be responsible for:
- estimating the scope of a project for budgeting purposes;
- assigning and coaching employees;
- controlling the track of the project by providing progress and technical documentation;
- setting deadlines and monitoring team’s performance;
- being accountable for timely and successful delivery of projects.
Our ideal candidate should have the following skills and qualifications included into a CV:
- 2+ of project management experience in tech/web/software industry;
- Perfect written and oral communication skills;
- Experience creating reports and documentation;
- Strong planning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
UI/UX Designer (Freelance/Part-time)
UI/UX designer will be accountable for constantly improving the design of Casinority.com for greater user experience with the site. The responsibilities of UI/UX designer will include:
- coming up with design ideas for the computer/mobile versions of the website;
- building prototypes;
- designing UI elements (menus, widgets, tabs;)
- testing product with the purpose of UX problems identification;
- improving products’ usability and findability.
The resume of a perfect candidate looks like this:
- graduate degree in Computer Science, Web Design or similar field;
- 3+ years of experience;
- knowledge of web prototyping tools (Azure, Invision, etc.);
- knowledge of Photoshop and Sketch;
- experience working with other graphic editors and toolkits is a plus;
- working knowledge of HTML.
If you are interested in any of the positions above, feel free to send your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you via email to let you know whether your qualifications fit to fill the the vacant position. Stay with Casinority to find out about new job openings in the exciting and rapidly developing casino industry!