Arizona online gambling
In different states in America, different gambling laws are applied. Depending on what form of gambling the players prefer, different laws are applied.
- Casino Games: Around 20 land-grounded casinos are available in this State. You can find all kinds of games, from slots to table games and poker. Besides, houses have the ability to hold charity nights, however, they are strictly controlled and need a license.
- Online Casinos: In a lot of states there are no regulations regarding online casinos. The same applies to Arizona, however, the central assumption is that this is illegal under the main State code. It means, that Arizona does not regulate any online casino, and it seems it has no plans to do so.
- Live Poker: When it comes to playing player vs player, social poker is allowed. However, it is usually non-profit, since no fees and voluntary donations are allowed. Social poker can be found at a lot of dedicated card rooms.
- Online Poker: due to the fact that there are no regulated sites, Arizona online gambling, in terms of online poker, is not directly mentioned by the regulated institutions.
- Sports Betting: unlike online gambling in Arizona, betting is allowed on locations that have the appropriate license. This does not include fantasy sports betting, which is legal in a lot of American states.
- Lottery Betting: Arizona has a state lottery, with games and draws.
- Bingo Games: Yes, you can play bingo.
According to the affiliate disclosure, we need to inform you that this page contains affiliate links. We can receive a commission on casino deposits made by users via these links. However, we honestly rank online casinos and provide the Casinority Score based rating. Play responsibly and only in legal allowed countries!
The list of the Arizona online casinos
Best land-grounded casinos in Arizona
A quick review of the best Arizona casinos.
- Lone Butte Casino – not the cheapest casino, that offers a minimum bet of $5 on table games, however a very interesting one, with a great restaurant and a decent cocktail menu, with waiters who can bring the drink directly to your table.
- Desert Diamond Casino Sahuarita – best casino in Arizona, offers big parking, great atmosphere, a lot of space between gaming spots, different coffee places, a lot of restaurants with a variety of dishes, friendly casino workers. The good news for smokers, you can light the cigarette inside.
- Harrah's Ak-chin Casino – a great place to be. Besides spending your free time at the casino, you can rest at the pool with a drink, or have a walk along with the casino. The variety of games available at the casino is huge, the waiters and bartenders are friendly, however, the food court is small.
- Talking Stick Resort Casino – a casino situated in Phoenix. To fully enjoy the atmosphere, you need to rent a number in a hotel and enjoy playing the casinos for days. A lot of native Americans are spending their holidays at this resort. A lot of slot machines, a big poker room with different bets, blackjack, live music. This is a place worth to visit.
- Cliff Castle Casino – with a lot of different restaurants, this casino will never leave you hungry. However, eating is not why you come to such places, right? Enjoy a variety of slot machines, available 24/7, and other games at Cliff Castle Casino.
These casinos are worth trying out, however when it comes to land-grounded casinos, here the real experience comes. Only Red Dog can compete with giving you the same emotions, as a land-ground casino, so go ahead and claim your bonus.
Online gambling in Arizona is not available for everyone. The age differs on the type of activities you want to participate in.
Currently, there are 25 class III casinos, which are owned by 16 different companies.
There are 3 classes, Class I- social games, Class II - games based on Bingo, Class III - full “Las Vegas” style.